164 FAL is a preserved Fordson Power Major tractor built in 1960 by Fordson at Dagenham in Essex, England. Owned and preserved in original condition by Mrs J Palfreyman from Retford in Nottinghamshire.
- Built in 1960
- Preserved in original condition.
- Detailed history unknown.
- Owned by Mrs J Palfreyman a tractor collector from Retford Nottinghamshire.
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008. (40)
- Add more events this tractor has been exhibited at here
|Photo||Caption / notes|
||At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add short caption here|
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- Show guide 2008
- Ford and Fordson Association Tractor Club - official web site