- Built in 1946
- Land Utility Model (war time spec) with Petrol /TVO engine.
- Serial number 1018870
- Originally worked in ?.
- Detailed early history unknown.
- 1985 bought from John Chalke a collector from Cambridge (running but missing many parts)
- Had heavy wear to belt pulley and missing all linkages and electrics
- Rebuild by owner and his farther started in mid 1990s after collecting (many) missing parts
- Restoration completed mechanically by current owner in 2005, with electrics completed in 2006.
- Currently owned by Stuart Bailey a tractor collector from Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
- Carries a London registration number.
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008. (39)
- Eastern Counties Tractor Show - 2012
- Add more events this tractor has been exhibited at here
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008|
|TVO engine Vaporiser|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add short caption here|
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- Show guide 2008
- Info board displayed with tractor
- Ford and Fordson Association - official club web site