Rostselmash ACROS 530 Combine harvester
Arcos range historyEdit
- add details of when model introduced, previous models etc
- The ACROS combine harvesters are equipped with the headers of the Power Stream series, with cutting width 6, 7 and 9 m being available. (It is claimed that the use of such headers reduces the shatter losses and ensures the constant feeding irrespective of operating conditions).
- The 5-key 7-section straw walker of ACROS processes the residual grain. The straw, containing a part of grain at the outlet of the threshing drum, is directed to straw walkers with the help of a stripper bitter.
|This article may require cleanup to meet Tractor Wiki's quality standards. (Consider using more specific cleanup instructions.) Please help improve this article if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions.|
The grain mass, received from the concave and straw walkers, is exposed to a two-step сleaning system. The top and seed sieves are suspended on the levers with opposite stroke and different amplitudes, with the view of mutual balancing of inertia forces and obtaining of more regular grain level. The separate sieve adjustments allow to conform rapidly and precisely to different harvest conditions. Availability to resolve any problem
- The Cummins and YAMZ six-cylinder engines are fitted on ACROS range of harvesters; these engines are selected with a 20% power margin, to ensure the "faultless" operation of the ACROS in all condition.[citation (source) needed]
- The ACROS harvesters are equipped with a Comfort Cab. Having got inside, you will see how comfortable the workplace can be. You will enjoy comfort, which really helps to work efficiently, with less effort and fatigue.
- Acros 530 - ?
- Acros 535 - ?
- Acros 540 - ?
- Acros 560 - ?