Aardvark Equipment Ltd. was founded in 1999 by Paul Beal. The Company is based in Sudbury Sulfolk in England.
Paul Beal had previously worked for M.T. Agricultural Engineering of Braintree, Essex. U.K.
M.T. Agricultural Engineering were mainly involved in building gravel carts for the land drainage industry in the 1970s & 1980s & were most renowned for their self propelled gravel carts that used 4 & 6 cylinder Ford tractors as donor skid units.
In 2010 the company shipped its' first rock wheel trencher to Africa for fibre optic cable installation work. Gravel carts of the old M.T. Agricultural design continue to be manufactured mainly for the U.K. land drainage market.
- The range of Aardvark rock wheel trenchers is as follows
- R.W.T. 75 S: 0.15m - 0.75m deep x 0.600m - 0.135m wide.
- R.W.T. 75 W: 0.15m - 0.75m deep x 0125m - 0.225m wide.
- R.W.T. 100 S: 0.15m - 1.00m deep x 0.600m - 0.135m wide.
- R.W.T. 100 W: 0.15m - 1.00m deep x 0.125m - 0.255m wide.
- R.W.T. 125 S: 0.15m - 1.25m deep x 0.600m - 0.135m wide.
- R.W.T. 125 W: 0.15m - 1.25m deep x 0.125m - 0.225m wide.
- The range of Aardvark tractor trailed gravel carts is as follows
- M.T. 6 G.C. 6 tonnes capacity
- M.T. 10 G.C. 10 tonne capacity
- M.T. 14 G.C. 14 tonne capacity.
- Rock wheel trenchers
- Gravel trailers
- Articulated dump trucks
- Servicing and repairs to ADT's by Moxy and M.T Engineering based on Ford 7610 tractors.
- Contract drainage with a Barth K140 trencher
References / sourcesEdit
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|
- www.aardvarkequipment.co.uk - Official website
|This construction equipment-related article is a stub. You can help Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki by expanding it.|