- Priestman Cub MK V drag shovel
- Priestman Cub With side ditching gear
- Priestman Cub with face shovel gear
- Priestman Cub MkIII "Tic-Tic" with McLaren Ricardo 2-cylinder engine, fitted with Skimmer gear. (unusual timber cab) featured in Classic Plant & Machinery Magazine November 2007.
- Priestman VC 15 - modern hydraulic machine with Variable Counter Weight system.
- Priestman Mini Mustang - Hydraulic excavator
- Priestman Mustang Mk III - Hydraulic excavator
- A NCH 150 which were built by Newton Cahambers of Sheffield before they started building NCK machines. Based on a P & H 150. fitted with a Caterpillar D4400 diesel engine.
- Landrover LWB in Priestman service van colour scheme.
Several other machines are under restoration in his workshop facility at the Vintage Excavator Trust site a Threlkeld in Cumbria.