|Parent||GWARANT Grupa Kapitałowa S.A.|
Andoria Mot Sp. z.o.o. is an engine manufacturer based in Poland. The company first began in 1945 with the manufacturing of agricultural machines. Later projects added Diesel engines. Andoria is a part of GWARANT Grupa Kapitałowa S.A...
Andoria's engine are used in various light trucks/SUVs in mostly former Eastern Bloc countries, like GAZelle, Lublin, UAZ, Honker and ARO. They are also used for generating sets and various types of pumps.
- Andoria S320 - 1-cylinder (Industrial)
- Andoria S321 - 1-cylinder (Industrial)
- Andoria 4CT90 - 4-cylinder (vehicles)
- Andoria 4CTi90 - 4-cylinder (vehicles)
- Andoria ADCR - 4-cylinder (vehicles)