Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Black Country Steam Event was a special event at the Black Country Living Museum in Dudley England that featured a number of visiting Steam engines and Steam Cars in steam around the museum roadways on the 19th and 20th of June 2010.
The visiting vehiclesEdit
- Sarah - Aveling & Porter no. 9347 a 10 ton Steam roller
- Victory - Burrell no. 3068 a Traction engine from the S.E. Davis & Son collection
- Old Tim - Burrell no. 3197 a Road Locomotive fitted with a crane
- Wolverhampton Wander - Fowler no. 17212 a Road Locomotive fitted with a crane, Formerly of local West Midlands company John Thompson. Now owned by Len Crane.
- Jesse - Ransomes, Sims & Jefferies no. 27524 a Traction engine that was operating a Saw bench
- Locomobile Steam Car - FA 39 a 1899 steam car
- A Stanley Steam Car - (no details or reg no available)
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from the event
- add museum link here