The Black Country Steam Event was a special event at the Black Country Living Museum in Dudley England that featured a number of visiting Steam engines and Steam Cars in steam around the museum roadways on the 19th and 20th of June 2010.
The visiting vehiclesEdit
- Sarah - Aveling & Porter no. 9347 a 10 ton Steam roller
- Victory - Burrell no. 3068 a Traction engine from the S.E. Davis & Son collection
- Old Tim - Burrell no. 3197 a Road Locomotive fitted with a crane
- Wolverhampton Wander - Fowler no. 17212 a Road Locomotive fitted with a crane, Formerly of local West Midlands company John Thompson. Now owned by Len Crane.
- Jesse - Ransomes, Sims & Jefferies no. 27524 a Traction engine that was operating a Saw bench
- Locomobile Steam Car - FA 39 a 1899 steam car
- A Stanley Steam Car - (no details or reg no available)
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from the event
- add museum link here