Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A blacksmith is a person who creates objects from iron or steel by forging the metal; i.e., by using tools to hammer, bend, and cut. Blacksmiths produce things like wrought iron gates, grills, railings, light fixtures, furniture, sculpture, tools, agricultural implements, decorative and religious items, cooking utensils, horse shoes and weapons.
- Extract from the Wikipedia:Blacksmoth page.
- Andrews, Jack: New Edge of the Anvil, 1994
- Bealer, Alex W.: The Art Of Blacksmithing (Revised Edition), 1995
- McRaven, Charles: The Blacksmith's Craft, originally published in 1981 as Country Blacksmithing.
- Sims, Lorelei: The Backyard Blacksmith - Traditional Techniques for the Modern Smith, 2006
- Weygers, Alexander G.: The Complete Modern Blacksmith, republished in 1997.
- Weygers, Alexander G.: The Modern Blacksmith, 1974.
- Weygers, Alexander G.: The Making of Tools, 1973.
- Blacksmiths keep Boston's transit system rolling
- Royal Naval Museum - Sea Your History - Blacksmiths
- Richard Bent Blacksmith FWCB