Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BredaMenarinibus is an Italian bus manufacturer and a division of Finmeccanica. Based in Bologna, Italy, it is the second largest bus manufacturer in Italy. Menarini was founded in 1919 by E. Menarini as a car body manufacturer. In 1952, they started to only build buses. The company was purchased by the Breda Group and renamed BredaMenarinibus. Later, Finmeccanica purchased it in 2001.
| Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.|
Further information might be found on the talk page or at requests for expansion.
- BredaMenarinibus LANDER
- BredaMenarinibus M 240 EI
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY C +
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY C CNG
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY L +
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY L CNG +
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY M +
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY N +
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY N CNG +
- BredaMenarinibus VIVACITY S +
- BredaMenarinibus ZEUS M 200 E