At Strumpshaw Steam Rally 1998
|Manufacturer||Brown & May|
|Weight Tons (kg)||5 ton|
|Date into Preservation||1960s|
|Power nhp||6 nhp|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|No. of Gears||na|
|Current Owner / Keeper||Russ Tate|
|Date bought (Current)||1993|
|Sale Price (approximate)
- Please add (more) details of this engines history
Restored in the late 1960's by Peter Shagbolt, ended up at Corsham Quarry Musuem.
Purchased by current owner in 1993 and retubed. Rallied very occasionally until 2003, when firebox crown failed.
Now laying derelict at Halvergate Marshes near Gt. Yarmouth.
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- Strumpshaw Steam Rally - 1998
- list other events here and year
Add your photos here
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sourcesEdit
- Initial data from TER
- History from post on B&M page.
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|
- add link here