Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Caterpillar 345C L is a large hydraulic excavator manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The 345C L, with 345 hp of net flywheel power, is classified as a large excavator in Caterpillar's excavator line up.
- Engine Model: Caterpillar C13 ACERT
- Net Flywheel Power: 345 hp (257 kW)
- Net Power (ISO 9249): 345 hp (257 kW)
- Cylinders: 6
- Operating Weight (long undercarriage): 99,150 lb (44,970 kg)
- Max Reach at Ground Level: 42.5 ft (13.0 m)
- Max Digging Depth: 29.3 ft (8.9 m)
- Max Bucket Capacity: 5 yd³ (3.8 m³)
- Nominal bucket weight: 3,880 lb (1,760 kg)
- Bucket digging force (Normal): 39,300 lbf (175 kN) (
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Caterpillar 345. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|