Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Predecessor||Champion Home Builders|
|Headquarters||Imlay City, Michigan, United States|
Allied Specialty Vehicles |
formerly Thor Industries
Champion Bus Incorporated is a USA bus manufacturer owned by Allied Specialty Vehicles, and formerly owned by Thor Industries. It was founded in 1953 as Champion Home Builders, and the bus division started in 1981. Thor Industries acquired the bus business in 1988. ASV purchased the company from Thor in August 2013.
- Challenger - mid-size bus using a Ford E-series (350 or 450), GM GMT or C4500 truck chassis
- Crusader - small bus using Ford E-series (350) and GM Express truck chassis
- CTS - mid size bus using Freightliner MB55 Chassis
- CTS Rear Engine - large bus using Freightliner XB series (555R, 655R, 755R) Chassis
- Defender - large bus using General Motors C5500 Series Chassis
- EZ Trans - assessible version of Defender (General Motors C5500 Series Chassis)
- Trolley Bus - no longer manufactured
- Solo - Low floor samll city transit bus; no longer manufactured
See also (other bus mfg owned by ASV)Edit
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Champion Bus Incorporated. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|