OAO Chelyabinsk Forge-and-Press Plant ОАО "Челябинский Кузнечно-прессовый завод" (Joint Stock Company Chelyabinsk Forge-and-Press Plant) (Abbreviated as OAO ChKPZ) is a machine building and automobile component manufacturing company based in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
The company's main products are special purpose vehicles such as dumpers, short loggers, timber trucks, pipe trucks and bolsters,  as well as wheels for cars, trucks, trolleybuses, trailers and semi-trailers and for heavy hauler and road construction machinery. In addition, the company produces forgings and presses used in manufacture of pipeline armature, cars and trucks, special-purpose equipment, vehicles, railway transport.
Most of the Chelyabinsk Forge-and-Press Plant's products are sold in Russia and in the former republics of the USSR, as well as in countries of Europe, Africa, and Asia.
The American magazine Business Week praised the company in its article published on 7 May, 2009, describing it as a showcase of efficiency. The magazine especially praised the abilities of the company's 26-year-old CEO Andrey Gartung.
- Details required of product range
- OEM supplier.
- Specialist trailer builders
- List of Construction Plant Manufacturers
- List of Truck Manufacturers
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 ""Quality is our driving force"". OAO Chelyabinsk Forge-and-Press Plant. Retrieved on 2009-09-23.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Chelyabinsk forge-and-press factory". Financial Times. Retrieved on 2009-09-23.
- ↑ "History". OAO Chelyabinsk Forge-and-Press Plant. Retrieved on 2009-09-23.
- ↑ "JSC Chelyabinsk Forge and Press Plant". Business Week. Retrieved on 2009-09-23.
- ↑ "Russia's Factories Gear Up for Efficiency". Business Week (2009-05-07). Retrieved on 2009-09-23.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Chelyabinsk Forge-and-Press Plant. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|