Classic Vehicle Show's are events were owners of Classic cars and Commercial vehicles gather to show of there vehicles. This can be concourse standard restorations through to As found vehicles. some shows have competitive classes for judging and others are more causal and are just a day out, often with trade stalls and auto jumble sales. In the UK a lot of events are now part of related heritage activities and just a part of the overall event, to appeal to a wider audience. Most Steam fairs have cars and commercials as well as tractors and even military vehicle sections.
some of the bigger events are;
- London to Brighton Run for veteran cars
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- The British Commercial Vehicle Museum runs several smaller events featuring various Marques of commercial vehicles throughout the year.
- The HCVS Trans Pennine Run 2009 is a mainly commercial vehicle event but a number of other vehicles attend the display at the finish in Harrogate, each year.
- A new event in 2009 was the Boroughbridge Classic Vehicle show held in May.
- Burley Classic Vehicle Show 2012Sunday 19th August - cars, commercials, buses, vans, military vehicles, tractors, motorcycles & scooters