Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The cubic metre (US spelling: cubic meter, symbol: m³) is the SI derived unit of volume. It is the volume of a cube with edges one metre in length. An alternative name, which allowed a different usage with metric prefixes, was the stère. Another alternative name, not widely used any more, is the kilolitre.
1 cubic metre is equivalent to:
- 1,000 litres (exactly); 1000 litres of water weigh 1000 kg
- ~35.3 cubic feet (approximately)
- 1 cu ft = 0.028316846 m³ (exactly)
- ~1.31 cubic yards (approximately)
- 1 cu yd = 0.764554857 m³ (exactly)