Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daewoo is the Korean word for "Great Universe" and may refer to:
- Daewoo Motors
- Daewoo Motor Sales
- Daewoo Electronics
- Daewoo Precision Industries
- Daewoo Textile Co. Ltd.
- Daewoo Heavy Industries (DHI)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Daewoo Securities
- Daewoo Telecom Ltd.
- Daewoo Corporation
- Daewoo International
- Daewoo Development Co. Ltd.
- Institute for Advanced Engineering
- Automobile Craiova, also known as Daewoo Automobile Romania
- UzDaewooAvto, also known as Daewoo Automobile in Uzbekistan
- Daewoo Express or Sammi Daewoo Express is an inter-city common carrier of passengers by bus serving over 30 destinations in Pakistan.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Daewoo Group (disambiguation). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|