|Engine make||David Brown|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||Hydrashift or Manual (part syncromesh) (option)|
|Gearbox make||David Brown|
|Forward||6 or 12 (low box)|
|Reverse||2 or 4|
|Linkage Category||Cat II|
|Lift capacity (lb/kg)||2,600 lb|
|Cab Make||David Brown|
|Type of Cab||Sta-dry (option)|
|Factories||Meltham, West Yorkshire|
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: xyz Co article
The history of this item is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
- In ?
Factory locations Edit
- Meltham, West Yorkshire, England
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built xyz).|
|1976||Last built No.|
|1976||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list) ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- David Brown Tractor Club - UK basedowners group that also run the David Brown Museum in Meltham, West Yorkshire (Home of David brown Tractors).
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors, plant and machiney & related items (add yours)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ No Data yet
External Links Edit