Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salina, Kansas |
Riverside, California, United States
Allied Specialty Vehicles |
(formerly Thor Industries)
ElDorado National is a bus manufacturer owned by Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), and formerly owned by Thor Industries. Heavy-duty buses are built in Riverside, California, USA, and cutaway buses and mobility vans are built in Salina, Kansas, USA. ASV purchased the company from Thor in August 2013.
- Aero Elite:
- Aerotech and similar lines of cutaway buses
- Amerivan PT: paratransit mini-van conversion
- Axess: 35 or 40 foot low floor full-sized bus
- Escort RE-A: rear engine shuttle bus
- E-Z Rider II: 30, 32 or 35 foot low floor bus
- Transmark RE: 29 or 33 foot standard floor bus
- Versa Shuttle: full-size van conversion
- XHF: Heavy duty shuttle bus, similar in appearance to the Transmark RE
- Enviro500 double deckers (US only, under license from Alexander Dennis)
References / sources Edit
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at ElDorado National. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|