|This article requires Infobox vehicle adding.|
Was owned by the Econofreight company in whose liver it is currently show in.
- Rated for 300 Ton operation under STGO rules for hauling abnormal loads.
- Fitted with a 400 hp Cummins NTE engine.
- ZF Torque converter (ZF WSK400) and a 16 speed ZF gearbox.
- removable ballast box to work as either a Ballast tractor or to pull a Semi-trailer Low loader unit
- Unit plated to gross 49 tons as a ballast tractor.
Some of the events attended by this vehicle include;
- Belvoir Castle Steam Festival 2008
- Driffield Steam and Vintage Rally 2008
- Great Dorset Steam Fair 2008
- Lincolnshire Steam and Vintage Rally 2008
add your photos of the vehicle here;
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets - list of events
- Clubs Listing
- Collections - list of private collectors
- Museums List - Public and privately run museums open to the public
References / sourcesEdit
- Photos from events listed
- Add any directly relevant web links here please