|Predecessor||FAW Car Co., Ltd|
|Headquarters||Changchun, Jilin, China|
FAW Xichai (Wuxi Diesel Engine Works) |
Qingdao Truck Division
FAW Trading Company
FAW Jie Fang is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the FAW Group in Changchun, Jilin, China. It is the largest manufacturer of heavy trucks in China. The subsidiary was established in 2003 and has more than 22,000 employees, building more than 500 different models of 5-30 ton trucks. They have a capacity of 200,000 units annually.
FAW Jie Fang is made up of other subsidiaries and divisions.
Qingdao Truck DivisionEdit
The Qingdao Truck Division, located in Qingdao, China, merged into FAW Group in 1993, and later was assigned to the FAW Jie Fang company. This subsidiary has 2,900 employees, and produces over 70,000 units per year.
Wuxi Diesel Engine WorksEdit
The Wuxi Diesel Engine Division, located in Wuxi, has 4,000 employees and produces 4 and 6-cylinder 120-335 horsepower diesel engines for heavy- and medium-duty trucks. They produce 150,000 diesel engines annually.
Deutz (Dalian) EngineEdit
- Main article: Deutz (Dalian)
The Deutz (Dalian) Engine joint venture is managed through the FAW Jie Fang subsidiary.
Trucks available in 6x2, 6x4 and 4x2 configurations.
- Jie Fang J4R
- Jie Fang J5K
- Jie Fang J5P
- Jie Fang J6M
- Jie Fang J6P
- ↑ http://chinaautoweb.com/2011/01/faw-jiefang-2010-profit-jumps-to-2-billion-yuan-as-sales-of-jiefang-j6-trucks-more-than-tripled/
- ↑ http://www.faw.com/Events/09.htm
- ↑ http://www.fawjiefang.com.cn/jj.jsp?Type=1&m=1
- ↑ http://www.fawjiefang.com.cn/dsj.jsp?page=2&Type=1&m=5&temps=1358197669967
- ↑ http://www.faw.com/Events/34.htm
- ↑ http://www.faw.com/Events/35.htm