Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An imported Farmall 460 at Somerset Tractor Show 2009
|Preceded by||Farmall 350|
|Engine make||International Harvester|
C221 (gas) |
|Fuel type||Gasoline, Diesel or LPG|
The Farmall 460 was an American built model with a six cylinder engine and no rear linkage. This model dose have variable track wheels for row crop works and is fitted with a drawbar and hydraulic services. It had a 50 hp (37 kW) IH engine.
- Introduced in 1958
- Modified rear end from mid 1959 due to problems with broken transmissions from 6-cylinder engines power.
- full details unknown
- Gasoline (Petrol), Diesel or LPG
- Std Gearbox 5F 1R or the Torque-amplifier (TA) box with 10F 2R
- Utility model IH 460 or a Hi-clearance version
Located on the bell housing;
- 1958: 501 (start)
- 1959: 4765
- 1960: 16902
- 1961: 22622
- 1963: 31552
- Final: 33028
This was not a std UK model so is rare.
- Farmall 460 seen at Somerset Vintage & Classic Tractor Show 2009 - entry 103 (photo above)
References / sourcesEdit
www.tractordata.com data for most makes