The Foden tractor no. 14084 of 1933 named as Duchess of Gloucester is the last Foden tractor built for the UK market (others were exported). The tractor is in the Toulson collection in County Durham, England.
Details need to be added here.
More photos of this tractor to be add (or add yours here as well).
- Foden article for list of other Steam tractors in preservation.
- Shows and Meets for events were other vehicles an be seen.
- Collections for list of private collections
- Museums List for museums with engines in there collections
- NTET - club for preservation of traction engines.
References / sourcesEdit