An immaculate Ford 4000 reg VPW 265H at the Bath and Southwest Tractor show in 2009
The Ford 4000 was built from ?. It features a 42 hp (31 kW) engine.
Details of Factory and Dealer fit options offered with this model.
Tractors in preservationEdit
Please list details of any known tractors with Reg no. or s/n to identify them.
- KRM 978L - At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show
- OEF 177R - A County 4000-4 conversion seen at Barnard Castle Steam Fair 2009
- ORA 967E - At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show 2008
- RYC 739L - At Bath and Southwest Tractor show 2009
- VPW 265H - At Bath and Southwest Tractor show 2009
- WTT ?? T - at Bromyard Gala 2008
| Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|reg no.||sn unknown||19?||?||Owner ?||150px]]||at||Notes|
|Reg no.||S/n unknown||19?||?||Owner ?||150px]]||at|
|Reg no||Serial no||Build date||Engine||Owner||
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- Ford and Fordson Association - Owners group.
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing -list of other vintage clubs
References / sourcesEdit