Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Immaculate example at the FFA expo 5
|Preceded by||New model|
|Superseded by||Ford 7600|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||Turbo|
|Linkage Category||Cat I, Cat II or Cat III|
|Notes||First UK Turbocharged production model|
The Ford 7000 was built by Ford from 1971 to 1975 in Basildon Essex, in the UK. It had a 94 hp (70 kW) engine.
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: Ford
The detailed model history of this item is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
- In 1971 Ford introduced the 7000 as the First Turbo charged factory model, to meet demands for increasing power requirements.
- In 1975 the Ford X600 series was introduced replacing the Ford 1000 series models
Factory locations Edit
- Basildon Essex in the UK
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes|
|1979||Last built No.|
|year||serial no||Number built||Notes|
Four Wheel drive conversionsEdit
Several companies built Four-wheel drive conversions based on the Ford 7000 tractor.
- County - County 944
- Roadless - Roadless 94T
- Continental manufacturers built them using Carraro and Schindler axles. (more details required)
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
- FFA Expo 5 at the Belvoir Castle Steam Festival 2009, this example is an immaculately restored tractor from the 1970s. was on display at the
| Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|sn unknown||19?||Ford||Owner ?||at Belvoir Castle Steam Festival 2010||Fitted with a 4-WD axle|
|S/n unknown||1974||Ford||Owner ?||at Belvoir Castle Steam Festival 2009|
|Reg no||Serial no||Build date||Engine||Owner||
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ [no data yet]
External Links Edit
- Add suitable (& Relevant) Links here