Fowler no. 10318 is a Showman's conversion of a Road Locomotive built in March 1905. The engine is named Sunny Boy 2 and caries the registration WR 6790. The Engine is currently on loan to The British Commercial Vehicle Museum (formerly the Leyland Museum).
- Built in 1905 as a Road Locomotive
- Fitted with pole crane
- Fitted with Dynamo
- Powered a switch back ride
- 1932 transferred to the Dodgems
- 1939 went to Edward Box Road contractors (requisitioned ?)
- TER lists it as carrying showmans fittings (conversion) ?
- Post war history unknown
- Listed as owned by CP Baldwin on the Info board
References / sourcesEdit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.