Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Motors built engines for a wide variety of machines built by their various divisions as well as for other OEM manufactures.
- Main article: General Motors for parent company history.
Can you help write this article ?
Add details of GM engines and the machines they were fitted in or the applications which they were used for.
- GM Diesel 4-71 - fitted to various loading shovels
- GM Diesel 6-71 - Fitted in 1FPM 4 wheel tractor, the TC-12 was fitted with a pair.
- GM Diesel 8-71
- GM Diesel 12V-71 of 425 hp - A pair were retro-fitted to a Western 80 a monster articulated Dumper in the 1960s.
- GM Diesel 16V-71 of 530 hp- fitted to 43LDT scrapers
- GM Diesel 6-110 of 325 hp - fitted to off road Dumpers
- Euclid Earth-Moving Equipment 1924-1968, by Eric C. Orlemann, published by Icongraphic, ISBN 1-58388-129-8