Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Headquarters||Elkhart, Indiana, USA|
Allied Specialty Vehicles |
formerly owned by Thor Industries
Goshen Coach is a small bus builder located in Elkhart, Indiana, USA. The company was founded in 1992 and is owned by Allied Specialty Vehicles. It was owned by Thor Industries of Jackson Center, Ohio. ASV purchased the company from Thor in August 2013.
- Connection - 14-24 passengers, Ford E-350 or Ford E-450 chassis
- G-Force - 14-33 passengers, Ford F-450 or Ford F-550 chassis
- GCII - 8-25 passengers, Chevrolet G3500 or Chevrolet 43500 chassis
- GCII Hybrid - 8-14 passengers, Ford E-450 chassis
- GCII Tour
- GCII 5500
- Pacer LS - 8-15 passengers, Chrevolet or Ford chassis
- Pacer LTD - 8-15 passengers
- Pacer II - 8-14 passengers, Chevrolet G3500 or Ford E-350 chassis
- Sentinel - 20-39 passengers, International chassis
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Goshen Coach. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|