HTO 181V is a restored Leyland Buffalo MkII tractor unit and single axle machinery ramp trailer. Saved and restored by Chris Hawkes of ?
- New to Stanton & Staveley Iron works (part of British Steel) at Stanton , North of Derby.
- Transferred to the Staveley Iron Works site, North of Chesterfield as a Yard shunter in the 1980s.
- Abandoned in the back of the yard. (now completely demolished)
- Rescued in 1996 by the current owner
- 1996-98 restored to full working order.
- Used for transport of classic tractor collection to events
Events seen atEdit
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Truck Manufacturers
- Leyland Commercial Vehicles
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
- info card displayed with the vehicle.