Burrell no. 3444 is a Showmans Engines called His Lordship built by Charles Burrell and Sons in 1913 with the registration no. CK 3403. The engines is now one of Alan Atkinsons Scarborough Fair Collection and appears at various events with the fairground Organs from the collection.
Some of the events this engine has appeared at include;
- add events
- BSEPS - Old Warden Steam Rally - September
- Duncombe Park Steam Rally in July
- Lincolnshire Steam and Vintage Rally in August
- Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza in May
- Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally - Listed but not seen
- Pickering Steam Rally - August
- Past events
add any past years and events
The engine was new in March 1913.
References / sourcesEdit
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|