|This article requires Infobox company adding.|
Ifor Williams are a Welsh manufacturer of trailers for use with 4x4 type vehicles. The company specialises in the building of cattle trailers, Horse box trailers and plant and vehicle trailers up to a capacity of 3.5 tons. The trailers are generally multi axle with small wheels and fully galvanised chassis.
They were originally designed for the agricultural market and sold by local agents, but as there popularity grew specialist versions such as plant trailers for mini diggers and car transporter versions were added to the range. The low loading hight and ability to be pulled by a Land Rover or other 4x4 and carry a small tractor or crawler makes them very popular with tractor and machinery collectors.
The Company was founded in Wales in 1958.
- Expand the article with more history here.
- Stock trailers.
- Cattle trailers
- Sheep trailers (multi decked)
- Horse and pony trailers
- Plant trailers
- Machinery trailers
- Car transporter
- Tipping trailers
- Demountable bodied versions for versatility
- Custom trailers built for utility companies
- Box trailers - removals and market traders
- rolling chassis - to build your own custom body on for special applications.
Add your photos here
References / sourcesEdit