Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
International 500C dozer, 1969
|Engine make||International (Germany)|
|Power hp||44 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||143 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||3|
|Bore in (mm)||3.875"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.375"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear with torque converter and power shift reverser|
|Linkage Category||Category 1|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||9225 lb (with dozer)|
For history of the series see: International 500 series
- Track gauge: 50"
- Track rollers: 5 rollers, 1 top idler
- Track shoe width: 12"
- 145 ci ohv 4-cylinder gasoline engine or 155 ci 3-cylinder diesel
- 4-speed sliding gear transmission
- Electric starting and lighting
- Live PTO
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 10" or 14"
- Rubber track shoes
- Power Shift Reverser for 4-speed transmission
- 3-speed transmission with torque converter and Power Shift Reverser
- 3-point hitch (Category 1)
- Hydraulic system
- 540 rpm pto
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1969||1001||1371||371||Calculated from serial range|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit