A typical 'Ex Farm' well looked after IH Hydro 84 at Pickering Steam Rally 2009
The International Hydro 84 was introduced in 1977 by IH Great Britain and was built in the Doncaster, England factory. It features a 84 hp (63 kW) engine.
- Introduced in 1977
- More details required - can you help expand this models history ?
Options / VariationsEdit
- details unknown
These are not a common tractor on the preservation circuit in the UK as the Hydro transmission has a reputation for being expansive to fix if not functioning correctly.
- Please list any known examples below;
- SFE 783W - A 'ex Farm' condition IH Hydro 84 presented at Pickering Steam Rally in 2009 - (entry 418)
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- Case IH
- List of International Harvester vehicles
- List of Tractor Dealers
- List of Tractor Parts Suppliers
- Preservation related
References / sourcesEdit