Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
International TD-12 1982, with cab dozer and ripper
|Preceded by||New model|
|Superseded by||Dresser TD-12|
|Power hp||110 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||466 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||4.3"|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.35"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||power shift with torque converter|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||26540 lb (with dozer)|
The 110 net hp International TD-12 was added to the International crawler line in 1981 to fill in the big gap that existed between the 78-hp TD-8E and the 140-hp TD-15C. The engine for the TD-12 was the 466 ci 6-cylinder diesel from the TD-15C without the turbocharger, although a lightly-boosted turbo version was available for high altitudes. The TD-12 also used a full power shift torque converter transmission with 3 speeds forward and 3 in reverse. The TD-12 competed with the Case 1150C, Caterpillar D-5B, and John Deere JD750. In 1982 International Harvester sold its construction equipment operations to Dresser Industries, which continued to build the TD-12.
- 1981 - TD-12 added to line
- 1982 - TD-12 production taken over by Hough-International Div. of Dresser Industries
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 74"
- Track shoe width: 16"
- Hydraulic system
- Dozer blade
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe widths
- International DT-466B turbocharged engine for high altitude
- Wide-track version with 34" track shoe width
- LGP version with 7-roller tracks and 34" track shoe width
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / sources Edit
- ↑ NY Times, HARVESTER TO SELL UNIT TO DRESSER INDUSTRIES, August 26, 1982
- ↑ http://www.ytmag.com
Add any relevant links here