Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
International TD-14 Series 142, 1956
|Superseded by||International TD-15 Series 150|
|Power hp||95 net, 91 belt, 77 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||461 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.75"|
|Stroke in (mm)||6.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||dual-range sliding gear|
|Clutch||Rockford single plate|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||20575 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||17.5 ft|
|Nebraska Tests No.||585|
In early 1955 International’s TD-14A crawler lagged well behind the class-leading Caterpillar D-6 in size and power. Shortly afterwards International released the completely revised TD-14 Series 142. The new model was about 2 tons heavier. Raising the governed rpm of the 461 ci 4-cylinder diesel from 1,400 to 1,650 brought the belt hp up to 91, making the TD-14 the equal of the D-6 and the Allis-Chalmers HD-11.
- 1955 - TD-14 Series 142 replaced the TD-14A
- 1958 - TD-15 Series 150 replaced the TD-14 Series 142
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 idlers
- Track gauge: 56"
- Track shoe width: 16"
- Electric lights and starting
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track gauge: 74"
- Optional track shoe widths: 14", 18", 20", 22", or 24"
- Belt pulley
- Hydraulic system
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
Little information on individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any more examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-14A
- International TD-15 Series 150
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit