Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
International TD-15C Pay Dozer 1975
|Superseded by||Dresser International TD-15C|
|Power hp||140 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||466 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||4.3"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.35"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged|
|Transmission type||power shift with torque converter|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||24163 lb|
The International TD-15C replaced the TD-15B. The new model weighed approximately one ton more. The new DT-466 engine replaced the previous DT-407 and boosted the power output to 140 net hp, with 110 drawbar hp for gear drive model. The transmission choices were the same 5-speed gear drive and 4-speed power shift as before. The TD-15C competed with the Allis-Chalmers HD-11 Series B, Caterpillar D-6C and D-6D, Fiat-Allis 11B, and John Deere JD850. In 1984 International Harvester sold its construction equipment operations to Dresser Industries, which continued to build the TD-15C. Weight for 1973 model was 38000 lbs.
- 1972 - TD-15C replaced TD-15B
- 1984 - TD-15C production taken over by Dresser Industries
Factory locations Edit
- Melrose Park, Illinois, USA (Chicago area)
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 idlers
- Track shoe width: 18"
- 5-speed gear drive transmission
Variations and Options Edit
- International TD-15C Custom Application
- 4-speed power shift transmission
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
Little information on individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any more examples to list ?
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-15B
- Dresser International TD-15C
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit