International TD-20E Pay Dozer, 1975
|Preceded by||International TD-20C|
|Superseded by||Dresser International TD-20E|
|Power hp||210 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||798 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||V8|
|Bore in (mm)||5.313"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged|
|Transmission type||power shift combined with torque converter and power shift tracks|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||46,600 lb|
The International TD-20E was considerably larger and heavier than the TD-20C it replaced. It was powered by the new International DVT-800 turbocharged 4-valve-per-cylinder V8 diesel engine. The standard transmission was a 3-speed power shift with torque converter. Power-shifted 2-speed tracks were optional, providing 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds along with powered turns (power to both tracks). The 210 net hp TD-20E competed with the 195-hp Allis-Chalmers HD-16 Series B, the 200-hp Caterpillar D-7G, 195-hp Fiat-Allis 16-B, 223-hp Fiatallis FD-20, and 220-hp Komatsu D-85E.
Factory locations Edit
Libertyville (Chicago), Illinois
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 78"
- Track shoe width: 22"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 26"
- International TD-20E Custom Application
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1974||30001||30041||41||Total calculated from serial range|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit