Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
International TD-25C Custom Application, 1972
|Preceded by||New model|
|Power hp||285 net engine, 230 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||817 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||5.375 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||6 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged & intercooled|
|Transmission type||4-speed syncromesh with 2-speed planetary power shift in each track|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||52095 lb|
The International TD-25C Custom Application was essentially identical to the gear drive 285 hp (213 kW) TD-25C without the dozer blade. International advertised it as the largest agricultural tractor on the market. Later Komatsu made the 300 hp (220 kW) net D150A-1 Agricultural crawler.
- 1971 - TD-25C Custom Application introduced
- ~1975 - Model discontinued
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 7 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 84"
- Track shoe width: 22"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 28"
Serial Numbers Information Edit
Included with regular TD-25C
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit