International TD-25C Custom Application, 1972
|Preceded by||New model|
|Power hp||285 net engine, 230 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||817 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||5.375 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||6 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged & intercooled|
|Transmission type||4-speed syncromesh with 2-speed planetary power shift in each track|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||52095 lb|
The International TD-25C Custom Application was essentially identical to the gear drive 285 hp (213 kW) TD-25C without the dozer blade. International advertised it as the largest agricultural tractor on the market. Later Komatsu made the 300 hp (220 kW) net D150A-1 Agricultural crawler.
- 1971 - TD-25C Custom Application introduced
- ~1975 - Model discontinued
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 7 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 84"
- Track shoe width: 22"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 28"
Serial Numbers Information Edit
Included with regular TD-25C
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit