Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|No. produced||2,994 (excluding 1981)|
|Preceded by||TD-7C Full Power Shift|
|Superseded by||Dresser International TD-7E|
|Power hp||70 gross, 65 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||239 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||3.875"|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.062"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||power shift with torque converter|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||13632 lb (with dozer)|
The International TD-7E was an upgrade of the TD-7C Full Power Shift. The main change was an increase in engine size from 206 ci to 239 ci. In 1984 International Harvester sold its construction equipment operations to Dresser Industries which continued to build the TD-7E.
- 1974 - TD-7E replaced the TD-7C Full Power Shift
- 1984 - TD-7E production taken over by Hough-International Div., Dresser Industries
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 5 rollers, 1 idler
- Track gauge: 52"
- Track shoe width: 15"
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1981||5523||No data available|
|Total built||2994||Excluding 1981|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Reg no.?||sn ?||Year ?||Owner ?||
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-7C Full Power Shift
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here