International TD-9 wide gauge 1951
|Preceded by||McCormick-Deering TD-35|
|Superseded by||International TD-9 Series 91|
|Power hp||47 belt, 39 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||335 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.4 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.5 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear|
|Clutch||Rockford single plate|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||10260 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||14 ft|
|Plow rating||4-6 14"|
|Nebraska Tests No.||445|
|Approximate Cost new in (year)||$10380 (1956)|
For history of the T-9 series see: International T-9/TD-9 series
See Infobox for basic details
- Track gauge: 44"
- Track shoe width: 13"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track gauge: 60"
- Optional track show widths: 8", 10", 12", 16", 18", or 20"
- Rubber track shoes
- Orchard seat
- Orchard fenders
- Belt pulley
- Electric lights and starting
Add extra photos here please.
Add details of known surviving examples to the table below.
- add more info and photos on each individual tractor to its own page (link from the table)
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here