The JBN 153 is a Metro Cammell Bodied bus built on a Leyland Titan chassis in 1956.
Vehicle history Edit
The full detailed history of this vehicle is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
History timeline Edit
- Built In 1956 by Metro Cammell on a Leyland chassis.
- Supplied new to Bolton Corporation
- Acquired by the Museum in ?
- Restored in ?
- Currently on display in the Museum of Transport in Manchester
Vehicle specification Edit
Significant Variations from original Edit
No detailed information on this vehicles history in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any more information to list) ?
Events attended by vehicleEdit
This vehicle has attended events including;
- details unknown - please add.
add more photos of this vehicle here,
|| Caption / Description
| Add more photos here
|| add a short description or caption
See also Edit
References / Sources Edit
- data from GMTS web site and a visit to the museum
External Links Edit