, ChinaNanchang, Jiangxi province
Jiangling Tractor Company is/was a related company that produces agricultural tractors.
The history of Jiangling Motors Corporation., Ltd. can be traced to a truck repair shop opened in Nanchang in 1952 which operated under the name Nanchang Motors Repair Factory. In January 1993, the company entered into the Isuzu Joint Venture with Isuzu and Itochu. The joint venture acquired the non-exclusive right to produce the cab compartment and certain components of N-Series light truck and to assemble vehicles. The company was granted the approval of Jiangxi Province Economic Restructuring Commission to be reorganized to establish a joint stock limited company on February 20, 1993. JMC A shares and B shares got listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange on December 1, 1993 and September 29, 1995, respectively.
At the 2006 Paris Motor Show, Landwind returned to Europe and displayed an updated version of their sport utility vehicle, now called the X-Pedition, as well a compact MPV called the Fashion that would compete in the same size class as products such as the Kia Carens.
In late 2010, Jiangling released the first JMC-brand passenger car, Yusheng SUV. 
- Jiangling Transit
- JMC Isuzu Truck
- Jiangling CV9 minivan
- Landwind SUV / Landwind Simen
- Landwind X6 (sport utility vehicle)
- Landwind X9 / Landwind Double Gate (sport utility vehicle)
- Landwind Fashion / Lufengfengshang / CV9 (compact MPV)
- JMC Baodian (Pickup)
- JMC Boarding pickup
- JMC BaoWei (SUV based on the older Isuzu Rodeo)
- JMC Carrying truck
- JMC Qingka ((licensed trucks based on Isuzu)
- JMC Transit (minibus, developed by Ford and JMC jointly)
- JMC Light Truck (small truck)
- JMC Yunba (Van similar to the Toyota Hiace)
- Yusheng SUV
Production bases include a planned Ford plant in Nanchang, capital of Jiangxi province.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Jiangling Motors. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
- ↑ "JMC, a Ford Partner, Releases First Passenger Car–Yusheng SUV", ChinaAutoWeb.com.
- ↑ Short Torque chinadaily.com.cn, 2010-12-20