Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Headquarters||Esmor Works, Mold, Clwyd, Wales, United Kingdom|
Jones Balers Ltd were a Welsh firm of implement manufacturers that's main line was Balers. They were based in Esmor Works, Mold, Clwyd, Wales, United Kingdom. The company was taken over by Allis-Chalmers in 1961. There is a modern firm of Jones manufacturing agricultural trailers (full details unknown).
- Jones Tiger Baler
- Jones Cub Baler
- Jones Lion Baler
- Jones Panther Baler
- Jones Invicta (Self Propelled Baler)
- Jones Minor Baler
- Jones Major Baler
- Jones Star Baler
- Jones Mk10 Baler (also sold as Allis-Chalmers 505T baler)
- Jones Mower
- Jones Pilot - 1958 8 ft 6 cut combine with 24 hp David Brown engine
- Jones Cruiser combine 1958 with onboard Diesel engine option in 1959
Preserved machinery Edit
The occasional example appears on the rally circuit. Do you have photos and/or details of any to add to the list below.
References / sourcesEdit
- Old Tractor Magazine issue No.1
- Vintage Tractor Magazine No. 104
- The Jones Baler Story by Gwynfor Williams (Japonica Press 2011) ISBN 978-1-904686-23-1
|This article is a stub. You can help Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki by expanding it.|