Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Junttan Oy are a Finish piling rig manufacturer. The company invented a fully hydraulic piling machine in 1979.
- Junttan founded as a company in 1976
- Junttan built the first all hydraulic piling rig in 1979
- Junttan PM 20 model range launched in 1983
- First Junttan rig sold outside Finland in 1984 with exports to neigbouring Sweden and Denmark
- The first deep stabilisation machine launched in 1988
- The Junttan HHK-A series of hydraulic pile hammer launched in 1993
- The heavy-duty Junttan PM 26-40 rig is launched in 1996
- New modern factory opened in 2000
- Junttan HHK S hydraulic hammer range launched in 2001
- Taken over by the PiloMac Group in 2006
- Junttan HHK 25S launched as the companies biggest hydraulic hammer in 2007
- The 1000th Hydraulic hammer made bu Junttan built in 2007
- The 500th Junttan Piling rig built in 2008
- Company relocates to new production facilities in 2008
references / sourcesEdit
Based on history on the company web site