Keith Vickers is a collector from Lancashire who has started collecting unusual tractors, with both his current models being Narrow versions. This was partially influenced by his desire to transport them in a van rather than use a trailer.
- Reekie Ferguson - Narrow version of the Ferguson TE20 built for fruit growers.
- McCormick International Super FC-C Vineyard built in France. - Probably unique in the UK as very few built.
IH Super FC-CEdit
The McCormick International Super FC-C was first presented at the Riverside Steam and Vintage Rally in April 2009 after its 2 year restoration. It has been to several shows since were it attracts attention with its unusual size and immaculate finish.
Has been exhibited at;
- Scorton Vintage and Country Fayre 2009 (31)
- Cumbria Stream Gathering 2009 (892) (described as Ferguson Vineyard)
- Collections for other collectors
- Shows and Meets - other events to see tractors at
- Clubs Listing - preservation & collecting groups
- Museums List - places with tractors, steam machinery, commercial vehicles, plant and Engines on display
References / sourcesEdit
- Photos from events
- Show guides
- Display boards presented with the exhibits