Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Headquarters||Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England|
King Trailers are a UK based manufacturer of low loaders and articulated lorry trailers based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England.
Can you help add a company history to expand the wiki ?
The Firm was established in 1962 by Vern King, a Canadian engineer, as an offshoot of King Truck Equipment from Toronto. The firm has expanded over the years by taking over other companies (details of who needed) and has also changed hands several times.
They specialise in building trailers customized to the users requirements in the STGO cat and 2 sector mainly as well as building rigid plant bodies for hire companies delivery fleet use.
- Low loaders
- Semi-Trailers (Step frames)
- Telescopic trailers
- Plant trailers
- Bevertail plant bodies for rigid chassis trucks.
- King Access
Suppliers of truck mounted aerial access platforms.
- King Sales
Supliers of used (pre owned) Trailers.
- GTL range Low loaders from 48 ton to 120 ton
- GTL 60/3H 48 ton capacity
- GTL 70/4H
- GTL 150/5HS 120 ton capacity
- GTS range Step-frame 26 ton to 60 ton
- GTS 26/2 26 ton twin axle
- GTS ?/3
- GTS 73/4 60 ton 4 axle
- MTS range of Steering step frame trailers
- MTS 73/4S 58 ton capacity
Add your King photos here please;
- Heavy Haulage
- List of Heavy Haulage Contractors
- List of Truck Manufacturers
- Andover Trailers
- Heavy haulage books
- Truck magazines