|Predecessor||R.G. LeTourneau, Inc.|
|Founder(s)||R. G. LeTourneau|
|Headquarters||Longview, Texas, USA|
|Parent||Joy Global Inc|
R.G. LeTourneau started off as an earthmoving contractor. He then went on to design and build his own machines.
The company went on to produce some of the largest Wheeled Loaders ever build with the range topping LeTourneau L-2350, introduced in October 2000. The loader is fitted with a 53 cu yd bucket. The machine weighs 270 tons.
LeTourneau was taken over by Rowan Companies in 1994. The last giant dump trucks were shipped in 1996. In 2006, the corporate name was changed to LeTourneau Technologies. In 2011, Joy Global purchased LeTourneau Technologies, and is based in Longview, Texas.
- LeTourneau SL-10
- LeTourneau SL-15
- LeTourneau SL-20R
- LeTourneau SL-30
- LeTourneau SL-40
- LeTourneau L-100
- LeTourneau L-500
- LeTourneau L-600
- LeTourneau L-700
- LeTourneau L-800
- LeTourneau L-950 Generation II
- LeTourneau L-1150 Generation II
- LeTourneau L-1200
- LeTourneau L-1350 Generation II
- LeTourneau L-1800
- LeTourneau L-1850 Generation II
- LeTourneau L-2350
- LeTourneau L-2350 Generation II
- Titan 33-15C - ex GM design, 160 ton capacity GM drive train
- Titan T-2000 series - 1986, 200 ton capacity, 2000 hp engines, LeTourneau drive train, with solid state controls.
- LeTourneau 35 Series
- LeTourneau 45 Series
- LeTourneau 50 Series
- LeTourneau 55 Series