The LuAZ-967 (Ukrainian: ЛуАЗ-967) was the civil designation of the Transporter of the Front Line, a small Soviet four-wheel drive amphibious vehicle. It was designed in 1959 at the Moskvitch MZMA plant, for Russian Airborne Troops (VDV). It was designed for casualty evacuation, munition supply and the carriage of light armaments.
- LuAZ-967A — modernized high-powered engine MeMZ-967А
- LuAZ-967M — modernized ЛуАЗ-967А with the same engine.
- Wheel arrangement - 4x4
- Mass - 950 kg (2,094 lb)
- Full mass - 1,350 kg (2,976 lb)
- Dimensions - 3,682 mm (145.0 in)x1,712 mm (67.4 in)x1,580 mm (62.2 in)
- Ground clearance - 285 mm (11.2 in)
- Speed - 75 km/h (47 mph) (road); 3 km/h (1.9 mph) (water)
- Engine - air-cooled w/ carburator, MeMZ-967, 887 cc or more, 30 hp (22 kW) or more