Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Engine model||D 9624 M 118|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||3473|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||96|
|Stroke in (mm)||120|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Linkage Category||Cat I, Cat II or Cat III|
|Lift capacity (lb/kg)||3600|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||3170|
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: MAN
This model is the precursor of the 4s2/2s2 series from 1957 to 1960 ?
- Introduced in 1956
- Discontinued in 1957
Factory locations Edit
- Augsburg, Germany
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built xyz).|
|1957||Last built No.|
|year||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information about any examples these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
[[:MAN 4S1 Allrad/PML}}
Add extra photos here
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ add ref here
External Links Edit