MAZ-535 is a Soviet/Russian army vehicle, an artillery truck designed and developed by MAZ, Minsk automobile plant, Belarus. Designed in the beginning of 1960s.
MAZ-535A was capable of towing an R-14 IRBM.
- wheel formula - 8x8
- carrying capacity - 7,000 kg (15,432 lb)
- max weight - 18,975 kg (41,833 lb)
- trailer weight - 15,000 kg (33,069 lb)
- velocity - 60 km/h (37 mph)
- dimensions - 8,780 mm (345.7 in)x2,805 mm (110.4 in)x2,915 mm (114.8 in)
- track width - 2,150 mm (84.6 in)
- wheelbase - 5,750 mm (226.4 in)
- engine - liquid-cooled diesel
- power 375 hp (280 kW) (on 1650 rpms)