MFE 110H is a restored Massey Ferguson 178 tractor built in 1970 by Massey Ferguson in Coventry, England. Owned and restored by Mr. Colin Wright from Newark, Nottinghamshire to a very high standard. Note the cast centre PAVT rear wheels.
- Built in 1970
- Bought in 'off farm condition from North Yorkskire
- Had defective Multi-power
- Was painted in red oxide
- Restored by current owner in 200?
- Restored with original parts except for the rear wings
- Immaculate restoration - the resulting finish speaks for the many hours spent on prep work to achieve the concourse finish
- Owned by Colin Wright a tractor collector from Nottinghamshire.
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008. (38)
- Add more events this tractor has been exhibited at here
This tractor must have won an award at some show ?
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add short caption here|
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- Show guide 2008